Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm Still Here!

It has been a crazy, stressful, and busy last couple of weeks. I guess that it all caught up to me last night. I got home around 6:00, checked my facebook and blogger and could barely keep my eyes open. So I am guessing I fell asleep in this same chair around 6:30. Jake got home from work and woke me up. I didn't move....so I fell back to sleep. At some point he finally got me in bed and I didn't wake back up until 8:30 this morning. I don't think I have ever sleep that long before!! Bad thing is I don't feel any better, I feel worse. And now my back hurts EVER worse than it did before...ugggg! Oh well enough complaining.
I just hope I can get a lot done this week, because I have been putting things off lately. Saying "I will do THIS on my Spring Break." So I have a lot to do. Now the only problem I have is...Where do I get the energy to do it all????
Goals for this next week:
1. CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN
2. Clean the "cloud room" (I'll explain this in another post...lol)
3. Get my flower garden ready.
4. Get our satellite fixed...Yes, I have been without TV since Sunday. So I missed all my favorites this week!
5. Get my old computer from mom's house, since my laptop is about to call it quits. I seriously have to had the monitor at about a 70 degree angle with the bottom on my chest and type with one hand. Loose wires I am guessing.
6. Clean my car.
7. Finish painting trim all throughout the kitchen and guest bathroom.
8. CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!!! Oh wait I already mentioned that, yep you guessed it I will be cleaning all week.

Wish me luck! I'm a going to need it and a bunch a Excedrin Back and Body pills!!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Your list sounds like mine! Ugh with all the cleaning!!!!!!
I'm hoping to get it all done now and just have to touch up during the week. Probably won't happen but, ya know!
Have a great week!

Casey said...

Thanks. btw - I love what you are doing to your house. I saw some of the pics on your previous post.

Dana B said...

HA HA!!! clean clean clean is always on my list of stuff to do :)

Hope you get it all done with time to do things you like to do!!