Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A bad day that got better!

I am talking about yesterday. Yes, it was one of those BAD Mondays. See yesterday was the 100th day of school, so needless to say my class was pretty excited WILD. My day did get better though. First, I got my first blog award!!!! YAY! Thanks Kristy. As you can tell from the excessive use of exclamation marks I am overly excited. =)


A few easy to follow rules before nominees can accept:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (check)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. (don't no how to link, I did finally figure out the slash through words!)
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.
So... here's to you, ladies!
I nominate... So here is the deal, all the people that I would nominate Kristy has nominated or I have seen that the already have this award. There is only two:
Monica at Life in the Fast Lane.
Holli at The Plunkett's

Second, I finally won at Bunco last night. Whoooo hoooo! I never win anything, so this made my day...wait it made my week. It was an awesome prize, thanks to Holli. I L.O.V.E bunco night!

Third, I got home and checked Kelly's blog and Harper is doing a lot better. Finally got to see those beautiful eyes. Praise God!!

I'm getting off to go put my PJs on, hopefully I will be able to stay in them tomorrow! Teachers and their wishes =p Ha, ha

2 comments:

jill said...

1. YAY for winning bunco! 2. you and i share the SAME wish for tomorrow! i'm just hoping we can keep electricity if it gets seriously icy. just a little glaze over the road is all i'm asking for.

so i must be a terrible teacher. i did NOT realize (or care...) that it was the 100th day of school. my kids were HORRIBLE! must be the weather. seriously, i pinned a note on all of them to all of their parents about how unruly the whole bunch was today! i'm sure i'll have about a dozen messages in the morning...here's hoping for a day OFF!

jill said...

sorry!! forgot about the letter! yours is O (just gave out n...). have lOts Of fun!!! :)

p.s. min-pins are not a breed for the faint of heart. God love 'em, but they're more high-maintenance than my human child!