Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Labor Day...

...was completely labor free! On Saturday I did a little cleaning and started a painting project for my classroom. (Just the necessary dishes and some laundry) Sunday I slept most of the day. I woke up once and Jake had cleaned, so I vacuumed and dusted and then went back to bed to lay down. On Monday I did ABSOLUTELY nothing but sit my butt right here on the couch, while the hubs FINALLY put our cabinet doors back on, mowed and finished up my classroom project. This is sooo not like me, I don't know what got into me?!? I did make small meals and kept him fed. It sure did made it rough going back today after having a very lazy 3 day weekend.

Coming up...picture of the kitchen (can you say FINALLY) and pictures of my classroom before and after project!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Yay for a lazy day! You deserve it!

Holli said...

Can't wait to see the finished products!