Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Goodbye B&BW Wallflowers!

I absolutely LOVE Bath and Body Works. Any product, any scent....until now! I have used Wallflowers in the past and have always enjoyed them. Nothing better then walking into a yummy smelling house after being around stinky kids all day! I Joke, I joke!!! Anyways back to my point, I had the scent Brown Sugar and Fig, after a couple of days of having it in the plug I noticed the smell would make me have headaches. I took it to work and same thing, headache! So I ended up giving it to someone I work with. My MIL gave me Japanese Cherry Blossom for Christmas, so I finally broke it out Monday night and plugged it in. I got home today and the smell had completely filled the room. It didn't take but about half an hour and I started to get a headache. I unplugged it, and "walla" NO headache. I find this strange because I have NEVER been sensitive to smell. Does anyone need some Wallflowers? =)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I would take it off your hands, but I think you inherited my freak-sense of smell! That is how I am with almost anything but apple cinnamon or vanilla. =(