Saturday, December 6, 2008

So many things to do...

First off is cleaning the house, but am I? No, I am reading blogs and printing recipes. Yummy recipes, that I am so excited to try!

Second, take down our Fall decorations outside!!! It is December, 6 and I still have this in my yard....



We haven't even put up our Christmas lights!!!! =( I bought a bunch of new ones on clearance last year and was so excited to put them up this year. To defend myself...I have been sick and there is only 3 weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas. So that makes me feel a little better.

Before I go to start on my "To Do" list I thought I would share some pictures from Thanksgiving. I tried and tried to get my niece Kenzie to pose for me, but she wouldn't. What she would do is make funny faces and a few scary faces. She had me laughing so hard!



Here is the silly girl with her mommy, my beautiful sister, Lisa.


I'm finishing this post with a video. From the creative mind of a 3 year old....


If you couldn't tell what she is saying... "Crab Boom, Crab Boom, with spinkles on him....". I tried to get a close up of the book that she was "reading". She amazes me every time I am around her. =)



Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: