Sunday, November 30, 2008

Joining the Blogging World

Hello, my name is Kim. I enjoy reading blogs of others and thought I would join in...so here it goes. I was married on June 9th of this year in Jacksonville, Florida.
We have no children (yet), but we do have 3 dogs that seem like our children!
My husband Jake with Bo our Pit.


Athena

And the newest addition to the family:
This is my niece, Kenzie, with our new puppy Josie.

I thought I would include my very first painting craft in my first post. I am not a very "crafty" person so I am proud of the results, I recycled our small Halloween pumpkin. I do have to admit that Jake had to help me, he drew and cut out tree and star stencils for me. =)





3 comments:

Kristy said...

Um... look at YOU bustin' out!!!
Love the pumpkin!

Dana B said...

hi! I found your blog through Kristy's. It's so cute.

I'm glad to find another newlywed on here...seems like everyone else has kiddos :)

Your blog is so cute! :)

Merry Christmas!

Dana B said...

ANd.....from looking at your pictures -- i think our rings are almost the same! ha ha.

GORGEOUS I must say!